MountBlue Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | 2018/19/20 Batch | Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
MountBlue Technologies is hiring freshers for the post of Software Engineer trainee in Pan India. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location: PAN India
Position: Software Engineer trainee
Salary : 3,62,000 LPA
Last Date to Apply: 27 Oct 2020
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Drive date: 29th Oct 2020
Experience Required: Freshers
- BE/ BTech/Mtech/BCA/ MCA from any batch
- Good Academics
- Good pH score (elitmus)
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment from the date of commencement of full-time employment need only apply.
- After 3 months of training, you will be deputed to any one of the following locations – Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai.
- For first three months you will be paid a stipend of 10k
- After 3 months Salary will be 3.62 LPA (26k per month + 50k year-end bonus)
How to Apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-given link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply