Moody’s Hiring Freshers As Financial Analyst | 0-2 Years | Gurgaon
Moody’s Corporation hiring freshers for the recruitment of Financial Analyst in Gurgaon. Candidates having a degree in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field preferred are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Moody’s Corporation
Job Location: Gurgaon
Position: Financial Analyst
Salary: Best In Market
Last date to apply: ASAP
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field preferred.
- CA, CFA, FRM or equivalent highly desirable.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, flexibility during earnings season.
- Knowledge of full breadth of public data, research, and analytic resources; work experience with data platforms such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be an added advantage.
- Team players who must show the willingness to work with cross functional teams across many time zones.
- Detailed capital structure analysis: Identify all levels of debt tranches, corporate and funding structure, and mapping guarantees and collateral.
- Waterfall analysis to determine priority of debt structure and debt recovery scenarios at all debt levels.
- Calculation of adjusted debt and analysis of off balance sheet debt items.
- Evaluate bond indentures and loan agreements to assess the covenant protection, debtholder’s mutual rights and priorities, and any specific clauses/provisions which could impact the risk/return profile of the trade or investment.
- Track and report news, events, and macro market developments on coverage names, or as required.
- Understand and summarize target company’s business model and strategy, industry scenario, and key risks to enable development of broad understanding under tight deadlines.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations on companies describing business model, strategy, industry scenario, capital structure, covenants and key risks associated with the investments.
- Develop an insightful opinion on the company’s projected financial performance through building cash flows models.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply