Monocept Hiring Challenge 2019 | Software Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch
Monocept is actively looking for Software Engineers with high competency and problem-solving skills to join their super-skilled team in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, and Mumbai.
Monocept is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications.
Company Name : Monocept
Company Website : www.monocept.com
Position : Software Engineer
Job location : Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Salary : ₹ 4.04 LPA
Hackathon Start Date: SEP 06, 06:00 PM IST
Hackathon End Date: SEP 08, 11:55 PM IST
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Mins
Experience Required: Work-related experience: 0 – 1 years of web and/or mobile development experience
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation years: 2018 and 2019 graduates
- Skills: Problem-solving skills
- 2 Programming Questions.
The shortlisted candidates from this round will be invited for the second round and the final round of interview from Asian Paints.
The Software Engineer is responsible to design, develop, and configure software systems to meet client requirements end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery.
Key Result Areas:
- Develops web and/ or mobile-based frontend and backend applications
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of SDLC
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Design and update software database
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Works upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features. Writing software requirement document and design specification documents
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages, as required
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Team Lead
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues. Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for clients.
How To Apply :
If you are 2018 and 2019 graduate, take up the challenge and make the most of the opportunity!
Apply Link: Click Here