MindTree Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/MCA | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
MindTree off campus recruitment drive has been scheduled for 2018 & 2019 batch freshers who are recently graduated in BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C) . This off campus drive is plan to be scheduled in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad.
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
All offered campus talent will be on-boarded in Mindtree’s Bhubaneswar office to undergo a 3 month immersive technical learning program. On-boarding dates for FY_2019-20 will be announced separately to offered Talent.
Company Name: Mindtree Ltd
Company website: www.mindtree.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai
Salary: ₹ 3,25,000
Experience required: Fresher
Eligibility Criteria For Software Engineer:
- (2018 & 2019 Batch)
- B.E. / B. Tech / (CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I, IT, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science, Telecommunication Engineering), MCA
- 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation.
|AMCAT Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through AMCAT|
|AMCAT Exam Coupon Discount Codes 2019|
Job Role Details
• Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
• Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
• Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
• Incident management and client handling skills.
• Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
• Basic application support knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
• Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
• Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
• Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
• Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Interview Process / Selection Process:
- Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
How To Apply:
Invites for the face to face interview will be made basis the information you provide.
Registration Link (AMCAT): Click Here
Apply Link (With AMCAT Score) : Click Here
Use Code – AF02 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam
Without AMCAT Score:
Please fill out the data as required below. Invites for the online evaluation and face to face interview in July 2019 will be sent basis our internal eligibility criteria. All offered campus talent will be on-boarded in Mindtree’s Bhubaneswar office to undergo a 3 month immersive technical learning program. On-boarding dates for FY_2019-20 will be announced separately to offered Talent.
Apply Link (Without Score) : Click Here