EPAM Online Coding Challenge | 6 LPA | 2020 Batch B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC) | 5th July 2019 | Across India
EPAM Systems is in search of young enthusiastic Engineers to help us in delivering the projects for Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru global delivery Centre. Read below details on hiring process, before taking the coding challenge. EPAM Systems is inviting 2020 passout engineering students to register and attend online coding challenge.
Company Name : EPAM Systems
Company Website : www.epam.com
Job Location : Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru
Position : Junior Software Engineer
Salary & Benefits :
- 6 Lacs CTC – CTC will be revised up to 8.5 Lacs on completion of 1 year
- Group Medical Health Insurance, 5Lacs
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance, 15Lacs –
- Term Life Insurance, 20Lacs
Start Date: Fri, Jul 5, 10:00 AM, IST
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
End Date: Fri, Jul 5, 7:00 PM, IST
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 60% from class X onwards
- 2020 passout only
Skills Required :
- Coding knowledge in Java/C#
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures, OOPs concept and Java Collections Framework.
Good to Have :
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Any Technical certifications
Hiring Process :
All registered students shall take 1st Round of online coding challenge on 5th July 2019 either at student’s respective college or remotely (any of their convenient place), provided high speed internet connection and webcam availability.
Upon clearance of the 1st coding challenge, only the shortlisted students will be invited for the 2nd Round of coding challenge at students’ nearest choice of interview location (Pune / Hyderabad / Chandigarh / Kolkata / Bangalore) on the scheduled dates. We shall share the details of the second round schedule and location to the shortlisted students later after July 5th.
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min.
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min.
- Round 3: Group discussion for 15 minutes.
- Round 4: Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
- Round 5: HR interview ~30 min.
Note: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyderabad/Kolkata/Pune/Chandigarh/Bengaluru on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
|Pune||17 July 2019|
|Hyderabad||22 & 23 July 2019|
|Kolkata||27 July 2019|
|Chandigarh||30 & 31 July 2019|
|Bangalore||9 Aug 2019|
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here