About The Company :
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Company : Mindtree – Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS)
Company URL : wwwmindtree.com
Position : Junior Engineer
Job location : Bangalore , Chennai
Salary : Rs. 2,10,000/- Per Annum
Experience required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- B.E / B.Tech from 2015 Batch
- 60% and above throughout ( X, XII , Engineering )
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Job Description :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Important Note :
Training Fees : The cost of training would be Rs. 33,000/- plus taxes which would be around Rs. 36,000/-. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments.The training would be on the below technologies :
1. Operating System :
2. Database :
- MS SQL
- My SQL
4. ITIL Basic Concepts
Note : Mindtree also recruits students/candidates for its other business lines, where in the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC is different from the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC for the IMTS business. It might so happen that candidates are participating from the same college for both the process and gets selected for one of the opportunities. It is recommended to note the difference in job profiles, due to which the CTC will different.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here