Microchip Hiring Freshers | Engineer | BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE) | Bangalore
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
Company Name : Microchip Technology Inc.
Company Website : www.microchip.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Engineer I/ Engineer II – Software Development
Salary : Best in the industry
Job ID: 8510
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0 – 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Computer Science, IT or ECE
- 0-4 years experience in test automation
- Excellent and Mature programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Awareness of test methodologies; including blackbox vs. whitebox testing, acceptance-driven test development, and model-based testing.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Experience in code development processes/tools – Jira, Code Collab, Perforce
- Experience in Perl/Python will be added advantage.
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x64, ARM and Power9 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution.
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using Perl/Python, C.
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here