Metacube Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018 & 2019 Batch | 10 July 2019 | Jaipur
Metacube is a software engineering services company that has deep experience in developing enterprise level products and applications for a wide spectrum of domains including global trade management, supply chain analytics, manufacturing analytics, business continuity planning, CRM, publishing and eCommerce. These applications have been developed on a variety of platforms. The common denominator in all our services has been our total customer focus, ensuring that each engagement is a success and provides the desired value to the customer.
Company Name : Metacube Softwares Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.metacube.com
Job Location : Jaipur
Position : Software Engineer Trainee
Salary : Rs. 3.2 – 3.5 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Joining : 16th July 2019
Date of Drive : 10th July 2019
Time: 9:30 AM
Poornima College of Engieering (PCE),
ISI-6, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura,
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Degree / Specialization : BE/BTech/MCA/BCA Computer Science/IT/Electronic students
- Percentage Criteria : Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in College
- Students interviewed by us in the last 6 months must not apply.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test, will have to appear for Programming Test and Personal interview at Metacube office premises. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
In the Advanced Programming Test the candidate is asked to write programs/functions for 4-5 problems using one of the following programming languages- C, C++ or Java.
Job Description :
The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) programme has been created strategically to meet human resource requirement by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment. Candidate will undergo appropriate mix of classroom and on the job trainee on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .NET, SFDC, Angular JS, NodeJs, etc.
How To Apply :
The acknowledgment to eligible applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in the application form along with the schedule (date , time and venue) of the GET Exam.
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: If you are eligible and still not able to register online, then we will allow on-spot registration.