Atkins Walk-In Interview Drive For Freshers | Civil Engineers (BE/BTech/Diploma) | 13th July 2019 | Bangalore
Atkins (member of the SNC-Lavalin Group) is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company headquartered in London, UK. It was founded in 1938 by Sir William Atkins. It employed approximately 18,000 staff based in 300 offices across 29 countries and had undertaken projects in over 150 countries. Its motto is “Plan, Design, Enable”.
Company Name : WS ATKINS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Website : www.atkinsglobal.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Trainee Designer – Civil3d
Salary : As per IT Standards
Experience Required: Freshers
Walkin Interview Date: 13th July 2019
WalkIn Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
- B.E/B.Tech – Civil Engineering 2019 pass-out with 60% & above.
- Diploma Civil Engineer 2019 Pass-out with 70% & above
- Certification in Autocad or Revit will be given preference
- Candidates selected will be given training for 3 to 6 months in Civil3D tool and then absorbed into live international projects.
- Trainee vacancy for 6 months to 1 year – extension based on performance.
Good To have:
- Knowledge of Civil 3D or other AutoCAD/3D tools in a design capacity
- Have good working knowledge within CAD drawings
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to prioritize with respect to projects, CAD standards, etc. on a daily basis
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
- Efficiently design and draft the following using AutoCAD Civil 3D:
- Land Development Plans
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule
- Review drawings for completeness, accuracy and quality
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner
- Work closely with management and production staff to coordinate efforts
- Other duties as assigned
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the below mentioned venue. Please carry your updated resume along with mandatory documents such as marksheets, certificates, government ID card etc.
WalkIn Interview Date: 13th July 2019
Walkin Venue Address:
W S Atkins,
10th Floor Safina Towers, #3,
Ali Asker Road, Bengaluru 560052.
Landmark – Vikram Hospital