Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
NVS Recruitment 2019 of AC, PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Category Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and LDC in JNVs/HQrs/ROs of NVS under Recruitment Drive-2019 notification is out. For more information about apply online link, admit card, notification, results, cutoff marks follow this page.
Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Job Location: Across India
Total Number of Vacancies: 2370 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30k – 1L per month
NVS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registration: 10th July 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 09th August 2019
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 12th August 2019
- Written Test/ Online Test: Tentatively Between 05 September to 10th September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Educational Qualification & Experience
- PGT: MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
- TGT: 4 years Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT in concerned Subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subjects from Recognized Univ. with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed from recognised university
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B): 04 years integrated degree course from Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject (OR) Bachelor Honours degree (OR) Bachelor degree from a recognized board
- Music: Five years study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree. OR A Bachelor’s Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
- Art: Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Arts/ Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent) OR Postgraduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts from a recognized University/ Institution.
- PET: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognised institution. Or D.P.Ed. from a recognised University/ Institution provided that the admission. qualification for the diploma is at least qualification for the diploma is at least a University’s Degree.
- Librarian: University’s degree in Library Science from a recognised institution. Or Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institution. Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C): 12th class passed and Possess minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Hindi. Passed + 2 or senior secondary from CBSE/State with secretarial practices and office management in vocational subjects
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B): 12th passed or equivalent and Grade A (03 years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing/B. Sc from a recognized board. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council. Practical Experience of 02 years in Hospital/Clinic
- Catering Assistant (Group – C): 10th Pass and 03 years Diploma in Catering or its equivalent (OR) Passed 12th class from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least 01-year diploma in Catering or it’s equivalent (OR) Trade Proficiency Certificate in Catering with minimum 10 years of service in Defence Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only)
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A): Master Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce. Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level – 12 with at least 05 years experience in Level 10 and above in educational planning and administration in any govt/semi govt/autonomous organization
- Legal Assistant (Group – C): Degree in Law from a recognized university or institution
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 40 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – 35 years
- Music – 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 35 years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 18 and 27 years
Examination Fees For NVS Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category: Rs.1200/-
- Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs.1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH categories & Female Candidates: Nil
Selection Process For NVS Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together. The NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination / CBT and interview / Personal Interaction separately.
- Written Exam / Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For NVR Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS website at www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrecruitment2019.org . No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The NVS through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test / CBT and interview / Personal Interaction / Skill Test etc. on the registered email ID of the candidate or the same may be downloaded from the designated recruitment portal.
NVS Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here