McAfee Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch
As a leading-edge cybersecurity company, McAfee provides advanced security solutions to consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. Security technologies from McAfee use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, which enables home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of the next wave of fileless attacks, viruses, malware, and other online threats.
Company Name: McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
Company URL: www.mcafee.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: Wednesday, 21st Aug, 2019
Last date to apply: Tuesday, 20 Aug, 2019
Salary offered: ₹ 9,00,000.00 – ₹ 10,00,000.00
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
- BE / BTech 2019 Batch
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about solving problems in ecommerce domain, has a strong interest in cyber security, and wants to join our collaborative team as a Senior Software Engineer to help develop new solutions for online store of McAfee Consumer. This role will report in a Manager – Software Engineering within the Consumer Platform team.
Working at our Bangalore development center, you will exhibit a deep understanding of software design, development, testing and validation, be able to think like a user to define customer experience and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
In a world where ecommerce is becoming part of our daily life, we are offering you a rare opportunity to influence and contribute to an interesting and critical part of McAfee’s Consumer business that protects our customers’ digital life – in one of the most vibrant cities in the India.
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through eLitmus|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives In India|
- Analyze Requirements
- Provides inputs for designing solution of a technical or business problem
- Own small independent modules (Design, develop, test, integrate)
- Analyze impact of code changes in existing systems
- Provides technical direction for Application sub-system, research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Reviews code and guide SE’s
- Help in setting new processes for new type of work
- Estimate the work and provide ETA
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks
- From 3 to 8+ Months of experience
- Working codingskills inMicrosoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Working knowledge of TSQL (SQL Server 201X)
- Knowledge of either Data Science, Machine Learning or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- Knowledge of writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases, Static Code Analysis (FxCop), GitHub
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.