About The Company :
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Company Name : Schneider Electric India Private Limited
Company Website : www.schneider-electric.co.in
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Mechanical Designer (Contract)
Salary : Best in the industry
Last date to apply : ASAP
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
- 3D modeling & drawings of Mechanical Asys of LV & MV Switchgear.
- Completing all modelling assignments with expected QUALITY.
- Completing assignments day-to-day within specified schedule.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
How To Apply
Apply Link : Click Here