About The Company :
Kovair Software is a Silicon Valley based software product company specializing in the domain of Integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions and supports global software development and management. Kovair’s focus on integrating third party best-of-breed ALM tools enables creation of applications in a synchronized tools environment.
Last Date To Apply : 2 December 2015
Job Location : Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria :
Year of Passing Out : 2014 & 2015 Batch
Disciplines to be considered :
- B.E/ B. Tech /M. Tech – Computer Sc. & Engg.
- B.E/ B. Tech /M. Tech – Information Technology
Preferred Skill Set:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Good communication skill in English Language
- Online Registration
- Shortlist for Aptitude and Technical Test
- Shortlist for Interview rounds
- Final selection and offer
- Initial position- Software Engineer- Trainee.
- Training/ Probation period- 6 months.
- After confirmation the candidate will get the position of a Software Engineer and can be engaged in any of these departments -Software Development, Testing, Customer
Solutions, Technical Support or Sales.
Various Job Posts and Description :
- Develop new features for the Company’s products.
- Maintain, support & enhance existing product features.
- Design, estimate, code, document, debug, unit-test, and fix bugs.
- Be a part of the QA/testing group, which is responsible for all aspects of software testing for Kovair products or applications.
- Understand the company’s products and applications, in detail that are required for software testing.
- Execute test plans, test cases and test scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software applications. These include both manual and automatic testing methodologies.
- Perform product configuration for customer solutions.
- Discuss and understand use cases with customers prior to demos and POCs for them.
- Perform real time Product Demos to prospects & customers.
- Help in the development of appropriate product collateral and customer focused presentations for Kovair’s products and other products as assigned.
- Provide technical support on company’s products or services for all customer requests and inquiries.
- Communicate with customers by phone / email on product related general queries.
- Manage Defect Resolution Process –Understanding reported defects, ability to recreate defects locally, analyzing and coordinating with engineering teams for defect resolution.
- Understand the company’s products and applications, in detail that is required for sales
- Making cold calls, lead generations & fulfilling target based sales of the company’s product & applications.
How to Apply :
Across West Bengal : Click Here
Other State & Experience Candidates : Click Here