Mahindra Comviva is a value-added services provider for mobile operators. Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM and Africa and offers messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and “business support solutions”.Headquartered and with its main R&D and network operation center in Gurgaon, Haryana, Mahindra Comviva also has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai. Mahindra Comviva has international offices in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, the UK and the USA. In 2012 Tech Mahindra bought 51% stake in Comviva.
Company Name: Mahindra Comviva
Company Website: http://www.mahindracomviva.com/
Job Location : Gurgaon , Bangalore
Position : Engineer – GPD
Salary : Rs 5.5 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Batch Year : 2015
- Degree : BE / B.Tech (CS/IT/EC) & MCA students
- Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
Skills Required :
-Knowledge of communication protocols (IP/telecom (MAP, TCP/IP, SMPP, ISUP, SCTP).
– Critical deployment skills: Platform skills on Unix/Linux, security hardening, redundancy/HA modules, Database (Mysql/oracle), Intel/Sun/Risc hardware.
– Documentation skills in preparing Solution documents, DSD, SOPs, MOPs, Network diagrams, Firewall policies, Security requirement specifications.
– Good knowledge of Networking in Linux.
– Good knowledge of debugging utilities/tools like tcpdump, gdb etc.
– Troubleshooting skills for interface integration.
– End to End Product/solution testing for features, platform requirements, availability, and performance, inter modules SLAs etc.
– Customer communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with presentation & customer technical training skills. Reporting site status, clarifying ambiguities on the technical solution, Identifying and setting expectations besides aligning the share of responsibilities vis a vis dependencies, Avoiding escalations by raising alarms well in advance.
Job Description :
– Project Scope clarification & freezing from PU and Implementation SME.
– Bridging with internal cross functional units (PU, PVG) for their support/clarification during project execution.
– Drafting Solution document supporter assigned project and close the PIC well in advance.
– Provide RCA for issues encountered during project execution.
– Quick learning of multiple products and different technology used in VAS.
– Implementation & Integration of VAS application with Third party interfaces and testing on field.
– Testing of application as soon as it is prepared and handed over. Testing includes configuration checks, Front-end checks, database checks and overall application functioning.
– Providing Training to customer for different products, Implementation and UAT sign off for Telecom Projects.