Board of Public Examinations , Kerala www.bpekerala.in is conducting Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test [ KTET ] 2015. The last date to apply online for the KTET 2015 examination is 26 Aug 2015. Hall Tickets will be issued from 15 Sep 2015 onwards. The examination is to be scheduled to be held on 3 Oct 2015 and 17 Oct 2015. Separate test will be conducted to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary Classes) Category II (Upper Primary Classes) Category III (High School Classes) and Category IV (for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Crafts) and Physical Education Teachers.
Official Website : www.bpekerala.in
Examination Name : KTET 2015 [ Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test ]
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : No Age Limit.
Educational Qualification : Please refer to the official advertisement given in the end of the post.
Selection Process :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Written Test
- A person who scores 60% or more marks in the K-TET examination shall be considered ‘K-TET passed’ or ‘K-TET qualified’
- However, qualifying K-TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/ employment as it is only an eligibility condition for appointment.
Examination Fee :
- SC / ST / PwD : Rs 250/-
- Others : Rs 500/-
Important Dates :
- Last Date To Apply : 26 Aug 2015
- Hall Ticket Download : 15 Sept 2015
- Examination Date : 3 Oct and 17 Oct 2015
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Full Details and Official Notification : Click Here