Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2019
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment for business developement associate is happening across India. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in. Any graduate can apply for this bank job. The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of three years. The candidates will be called for personal interview.
KVB Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) from the qualified candidates.
Bank Name : Karur Vysya Bank Limited
Bank Website : www.kvb.co.in
Job Location : Anywhere in India branches
Position : Business Development Associate
Salary : Rs. 18000 Per Month
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Educational Qualification (as on 31 May 2019) :
- Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marksand above.
- Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- Candidates should have working knowledge in English
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two wheeler in his name
- Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred
Also Apply: Latest Bank Jobs In India
Age Limit (as on 31 May 2019) : Minimum: 21 & Maximum: 28 years. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 01.06.1991 and not later than 31.05.1998(both days inclusive)
Job Description :
Candidates appointed as Business Development Associate has to perform sales / marketing of Bank products.
Selection Process :
- Screening of Candidates will be done by conducting personal interview
- Candidates will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted in the same city/area based on the vacancy position / requirement of candidates in the particular city/area
How To Apply :
The last date to apply for this job post is 30th June 2019.
Apply link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here