About ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2015 :
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Location : Across India
Position : Scientist / Engineer [SC]
Salary : Rs 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/- (Click Here To Know More )
Start Date To Apply : 19 June 2015
Last Date To Apply : 9 July 2015
No of Vacancies : 109 Posts
|Name of the Post||
No. of Vacancies
Vacancies identified for filling-up with Persons with Disabilities
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||49||01|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||34||01|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||26||03|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualificaiton :
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2014-15 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/08/2015.
Age Limit : 35 years as on 09/07/2015
Application Fee :
- Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- No Fee For Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process :
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
- The written test will be conducted on 11/10/2015 at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre.
- The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the last week of September 2015.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Preferred Books :
- GATE : Mechanical Engg Previous Year Solved Papers
- GATE : Electronics Previous Years Solved Papers
- GATE: Computers Previous Years Solved Papers
How to Apply :
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 19/06/2015 and 09/07/2015. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Link :
ISRO Scienctists / Engineer ‘SC’ Previous Years Question Papers :
After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post code. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India on any day between 19/06/2015 and 10/07/2015. The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO system on any day between 19/06/2015 and 09/07/2015 and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date i.e, 10/07/2015. Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Administrative Officer(ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560094 by “ORDINARY POST ONLY” superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 17/07/2015. The remaining copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. The payment shall be made through cash deposit only. Payment of Application fee in any other form like cash, cheque, draft, money order, IPO, etc, are not allowed. Applications in respect of which copy of challan form, after remittance of prescribed application fee [ISRO copy] is not received in ISRO HQ, Bangalore on or before 17/07/2015, will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances.
Documents To Be Sent To ISRO Headquarters , Bangalore :
|Women Candidate||No documents to be
sent, but will have to produce the
relevant documents, as and when
|Those who are already
employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies
should produce “No objection certificate” from the employer concerned.
|Persons with Disabilities|
|Others, including OBC candidates||ISRO copy of challan|