About The Company :
LeadSquared is a cloud based complete marketing and sales automation software with 300+ customers in India and United States. Marketing SaaS is the most exciting space in the enterprise software industry today, and our mission is to be one of the key players in the space. The job profile will suit those who love working in a tough, relentless yet rewarding start up environment. The profile would not suit those who are looking for a laid back job. There are tremendous opportunities to learn of what it takes to scale software to lots of users, build high quality user experience and consistently release a large software platform month on month. We aren’t looking for programmers, but professionals who can build software.
Company : LeadSquared
Company Website : www.leadsquared.com
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job location : Bangalore
Event date : 02 July 2015
Last date : 30 June 2015
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary Offered : Rs. 420000/-
Experience Required : Fresher
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Desired skills :
- Strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, since we will develop a lot of search tools and applications
- Relational Database principles
- Rules of writing good code
- Good Communication skills
Job Description :
- As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, technical design and implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Willing to work on the next generation technology platform.
- Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft .NET platform which would be deployed on cloud.
- The SaaS applications would comprise of Marketing Automation, Market Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Great opportunity to build world-class, scalable applications from scratch.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Only eLitmus Candidates are eligible to apply for this position