Informatica off campus recruitment drive for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CS/IT) & MCA 2019 batch pass out students is scheduled on 5th & 6th Aug. 2019 at PCET’s PCCOE, Nigdi, Pune. Online test will conduct only on 1st day (5th Aug. 2019 ) and some interviews may extend on 6th Aug. 2019.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Company Name: Informatica
Position: Associate Software Engineers
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 6.7 LPA
Date of Drive: 5th & 6th August 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
- B.E/B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / Information Sciences or M.E/M.Tech – Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology or MCA from the batch of 2019 only.
- 10th std , 12th std , Under graduation & Post graduation (if applicable) percentage of 65 % and above , No standing arrears as on date.
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Recruitment Drives
Note: Candidates who have participated in the Informatica recruitment process in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication.
We are looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency.
How To Apply:
The data of all registered students with company and company HR will send invitation mails to the shortlisted eligible students. Only those students who will receive Hall Tickets /Invitation mail from the company will be allowed for the drive.
More Info & Apply Link: Click Here
Note: All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are requested to Submit the Online Registration Form.