About The Company :
At Infinera, we are redefining optical networking. Infinera is enabling network operators to deliver vast amounts of bandwidth with greater ease. Whether for the long-haul core, metro, or emerging high-capacity metro cloud, Infinera Intelligent Transport Networks™ help carriers exploit the increasing demand for cloud-based services and datacenter connectivity as they advance into the Terabit Era. Infinera Intelligent Transport Networks enable network operators to create rich end-user experiences based on efficient, high-capacity transport. Today, Infinera offers carriers, MSO/cable operators and Internet Content Providers (ICPs) the optical network platform of choice for ease-of-use, dramatic scaling, low cost of ownership and unparalleled reliability. Today, over 135 customers in more than 72 countries rely on Infinera Intelligent Transport Networks to differentiate their services, protect their investment and lower operating expense as they scale their network. We are ranked #1 worldwide optical network vendor by Infonetics research 2014.
Company Name : Infinera Corporation
Website : http://www.infinera.com/
Position : Systems Test Engineer
Job location : Bangalore
Experience required : Fresher
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Educational Qualification :
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS,IT/IS,EC)
- Excellent Academic Records
Required Skills & Knowledge :
- Good understanding of embedded systems.
- Good knowledge on Software Development life cycle and testing terminologies.
- Basic Programming/scripting skills.
- Internship in an Embedded System’s organization will be an advantage.
- Experience in design and implementation of complex academic Project in Embedded domain.
Job description :
- Develop white box test cases based on SW design document.
- Deep understanding of the functional specs from HW, FPGA/DSP etc… will be required.
- Execution of white box test cases and isolation & tracking of issues with geographically separated development teams.
- Provide detailed reports of test execution, defect analysis.
- Develop automated tests using scripting languages TCL/TK, Perl.
- Make continuous improvements to Test coverage, execution and automation.
- Work with System Engineering on Requirements Review, Definition
- Work with Design/Architecture team in understanding the feature implementation
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here