About The Company :
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Cisco seeks a Software Engineers to help customers (internal/external) in development and testing of tools to achieve their business goals. The Software Engineer provides the tools, portals and services customers need to expertly manage their networks. In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
Company Name : CISCO
Company Website : www.cisco.com
Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- 2015 Batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Job Description :
• The Ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, interest in coding, continuously refactors code, uses design patterns, writes tests, leverages existing code, focuses on usability, writes maintainable code, can code in any language and knows basic computer science.
• Responsible for prototyping, development, testing, integration, support, maintenance and implementation of Service Delivery platform.
• Provides support to senior engineers on prototyping, development, testing and enhancing lab environments.
• Independently coordinates and executes tasks and ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
• A seasoned mix software engineering, networking, knowledge of open source, as well as excellent design and programming skills, you’re well positioned to become a contributor to the innovation and evolution of Service Delivery platform.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here