About IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015 :
IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients.
The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations. IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. The Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
Download IDBI www.idbi.com Assistant Managers Call Letter. Click Here to Download The Call Letter.
Location: Across India
Total No. of Vacancies: 500 Posts
- Stipend (during the training) :
During the Training Period (9 Months) – `2500/- per month
During the Internship Period (3 Months) – `10000/- per month
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is ` 14,400/- per month in the pay scale of ` 14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years). The pay scale, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time ofjoining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification (As on 01.06.2015) :
- Graduation from a recognized university
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 24.06.2015 (last date for online registration)
Age (As on 01.06.2015) : Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1987 and not later than 01.06.1995 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable):
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 700/- for all others
Selection Process :
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement.
Call letters for the online examination :
The date of the Online Examination is Tentatively Fixed on 02.08.2015. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/ Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination. Download of call letter will be starting from 16.07.2015 onwards.
Programme Fees :
Programme fees for this Course will be `3,50,000/- (Rs. Three lakh fifty thousand only) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme (all inclusive of boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.).
Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
Preferred Books :
Important Dates :
Start date for Online Registration : 10.06.2015
Online Payment of Application Fees : 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015
Last date for Online Registration : 24.06.2015
Download of Call letter for Examination : From 16.07.2015 Click Here To Download
Date of Examination (Tentative) : 02.08.2015
How To Apply :
Download the call letter for IDBI www.idbi.com Assistant Manager : Click Here
Candidates can apply online only from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015
Apply Link : Click Here
Detailed Advertisement Notification: Click Here