About The Company :
iQuanti Inc. is one of the fastest growing company in the US. It has been ranked #240 in the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. & #2 among fastest growing digital marketing company in New Jersey. iQuanti Inc. works at the intersection of data, technology and digital marketing. We are focused on leveraging digital data to drive better results.
Company Name : iQuanti
Company Website : www.iquanti.com
Position : Analyst
Job location : Bangalore
Event date : 16 June 2015
Last date : 15 June 2015
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary Offered : Rs. 360000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (ALL branches)
- Good academic record and pH score
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage (not mandatory)
Job Description :
As Analyst, you will analyze web traffic data using clickstream tools. Using data, you will be expected to solve business problems, help in execution of campaigns and provide strategic direction to our clients.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients.
- Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn various frameworks for analysis – from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques -Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
Desired Skills :
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
Note : Please note, if offered you should be able to join in a week’s time
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position
For Any Queries Comment Below !