HP Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Bangalore
HP hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern, Software Development Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, embedded code, developing applications/solutions
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
For latest Off campus jobs & interview candidates must write eLitmus, AMCAT & Cocubes Exam