CoCubes.com is India’s largest assessment and campus hiring platform. We work with 450+ corporate across fresher’s and lateral’s, 2600+ colleges, and 1 million+ students through our platform running > 500,000 assessments each year in 250+ cities. Thus everyday helping our corporate get greater control and transparency, helping our institutional clients measure and improve employability and helping students move ahead on their career path. Our vision is to ensure that everyone in the country gets an equal opportunity to build a career. We are the visionaries of this space with a strong growth trajectory and an exciting firm to be with!
Official Website: http://www.cocubes.com/
What is CoCubes Pre Assessment Test:
PRE-ASSESS is a test by CoCubes.com whose scores are used by companies to hire. It is part of the annual subscription that a student buys. PRE-ASSESS® is a mix of different modules which help assess a student on various skills which are useful in a job. The score of this test is then shown to companies when you apply for them on CoCubes.com. More than 200 companies use CoCubes PRE-ASSESS to hire.
CoCubes Test Pattern & Syllabus:
Quantitative Aptitude Test: (60 Minutes)
Concepts of mathematics including Time & Work, Speed & Distance, Algebra, Equations, Progressions, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Averages, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Probability, Venn diagram, Statistics, Interest, Profit loss, Ratio, Percentages, Number Systems, Mensuration, Trigonometry.
Analytical Reasoning Test: (60 Minutes)
Visual Reasoning, Statement & Conclusions, Relationships, Logical Reasoning, Attention to Details, Flowcharts, Data sufficiency, Coding-decoding, Series, Odd one out, Analogies.
English Usage Test: (60 Minutes)
Reading Comprehension, Grammar including Articles , Prepositions, Sentence Correction, Speech, Tenses, Verbal Ability including Synonyms, Antonym, Spellings, Idioms and Phrases.
Domain Test: (30 Minutes)
This Test consists of basic questions from your core engineering subjects such as computer science, IT, ECE, EEE, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and other branches.
How is the cut-off recommended for a test?
There are industry standard methods to decide cut-offs. One of the most commonly used is Angoff method. In this method, following steps are taken: www.apuzz.com
- For each question, approximate accuracy rate is determined (based on level of difficulty/past data for that question).
- An average is taken across questions to compute the overall accuracy rate.
- This % is the suggested cutoff. Of-course, the client can increase or reduce the cutoff
- E.g. if 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 30%, 10 questions have an expected accuracy of 50% and 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 75%, then the overall cutoff will be (5*30% + 10*50% + 5*75%)/20 = 51.25%
How To Apply For CoCubes Pre Assessment Test:
There are two ways through which you can get the annual subscription of CoCubes.com
- Your college can sign up with us as a partner college by paying the annual subscription for the entire batch
- You can buy the annual subscription individually. For this you just have to ask your placement officer to send us your data so that we can create your login password. You can then login to CoCubes.com and buy the annual subscription by paying online.
List of companies hiring through CoCubes: Click Here
CoCubes Test Pattern, & Syllabus: Click Here
For More Details About Pre-Assessment Test: Click Here
CoCubes Sample Paper For Domain Test: Click Here