CoCubes Exam Syllabus & Question Paper Pattern 2021
CoCubes.com is India’s largest assessment and off campus hiring platform for students who are looking to make their career in IT and big MNCs. CoCubes works with 600+ corporate clients to execute entry-level and lateral assessments and has access to more than a million candidates through its platform. Over 2 million+ students are registered with cocubes who have taken the benefit of this exam.
Pre-Assess exam is an employability exam which consists of quantitative aptitude test, Analytical reasoning, coding skills, and domain knowledge etc which would be useful to apply for off campus placement jobs. There are more than 600+ companies registered with cocubes.
What is CoCubes Pre Assessment Test:
PRE-ASSESS is an exam by CoCubes.com whose scores are used by companies to hire. It is part of the annual subscription that a student buys. This exam is very useful for students who are recently passed out of college or currently in their final year. The companies hire candidates based on their performance in cocubes exam. The score of this test is then shown to companies when you apply for them on CoCubes.com. Companies like Amazon, Samsung Electronics, MuSigma, Aon Hewit, Uber, Mphasis, Bosch etc are hiring through cocubes.
CoCubes Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Eligible Batches – 2020 / 2021
- B.Tech, BE, BCA, M.tech, ME or MCA.
CoCubes Exam Fees 2021:
Cocubes exam registration fees for appearing for a single attempt at CoCubes is INR 1200 + GST (2020 batch) and INR 1200 + GST (2021 batch). Please note that you can appear for CoCubes test any number of times provided you are making payment for each slot.
CoCubes Test Pattern & Syllabus 2021:
|Quantitative Aptitude Test (60 Minutes)||Concepts of mathematics including Time & Work, Speed & Distance, Algebra, Equations, Progressions, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Averages, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Probability, Venn diagram, Statistics, Interest, Profit loss, Ratio, Percentages, Number Systems, Mensuration, Trigonometry.|
|Analytical Reasoning Test (60 Minutes)||Visual Reasoning, Statement & Conclusions, Relationships, Logical Reasoning, Attention to Details, Flowcharts, Data sufficiency, Coding-decoding, Series, Odd one out, Analogies.|
|English Usage Test (60 Minutes)||Reading Comprehension, Grammar including Articles, Prepositions, Sentence Correction, Speech, Tenses, Verbal Ability including Synonyms, Antonym, Spellings, Idioms and Phrases.|
|Domain Test (30 Minutes)||This test consists of basic questions from your core engineering subjects. Such as computer science, IT, ECE, EEE, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and other branches.|
How is the cocubes cut-off 2021 recommended for a test?
There are industry standard methods to decide cut-offs. One of the most commonly used is Angoff method. In this method, the following steps are taken: www.apuzz.com
- For each question, the approximate accuracy rate is determined (based on the level of difficulty/past data for that question).
- An average is taken across questions to compute the overall accuracy rate.
- This % is the suggested cutoff. Of-course, the client can increase or reduce the cutoff
- E.g. if 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 30%, 10 questions have an expected accuracy of 50% and 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 75%. Then the overall cutoff will be (5*30% + 10*50% + 5*75%)/20 = 51.25%
How To Register For CoCubes in 2021:
Interested and eligible students can register to the CoCubes portal for annual subscription plans. The registration process consists of the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to the CoCubes Registration Page
- Step 2. Enter your email ID. An OTP will be sent to your mail ID for email verification.
- Step 3: Enter your personal details such as Name, Contact Details, Education, University Roll Number etc. If your branch or institute name falls under the Other Category, an email with login credentials will be sent to your registered email id within 5 workdays from the payment date.
- Step 4: Submit Your details
For any queries please reach out to [email protected]
Note: Students who are recently graduated or in final year can take the benefit of this exam. It is recommended to apply for other employability exams like AMCAT Exam and eLitmus Test to get job at the earliest after completion of your graduation. In the past few years, companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, Mindtree, MuSigma etc have recruited thousands of candidates each year. If you think your college doesn’t have much On-Campus opportunities then you must start applying for these exams.