ZOHO Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2020 Batch BE/BTech Freshers
Zoho hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Developer In Chennai. Candidates from 2020 Batch in BE/B.Tech (All Branches) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Zoho Corporation
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Software Developer
Packages Offered: Rs 4.6-6.6 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required : Freshers (2020 Batch)
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech
- Branch: Any
- Target Batch: 2020
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives in India
- Good Analytical skills, Logical reasoning skills, working knowledge on excel.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Zoho Interview process For Software Developer.
- Level 1- Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on “C” Programming and Aptitude.
We’ll evaluate the papers and will let you know the shortlisted students from the First Level Written test.
- Level 2- Programming Round on the Machine (system).
- Level 3- Advanced Programming Round on the machine (system)
The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
How To Apply :
Registration Link (AMCAT): Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Note: If your profile is shortlisted, you will be receiving an email from ZOHO with the details of the venue and date for the written test / interview process. Call letter Date – 21st November 2019