About The Company :
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, is a multi-product, multi-service, multi-location and value-driven organisation with a global presence. With a wide spectrum of healthcare products and services, HLL is touching the lives of millions across the globe, bringing happiness along the way.
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India is looking for Trainees under its Training & Development Scheme to enable them to seek eventual employment elsewhere.
Qualification : SSLC PASS.
Duration of Training : 3-years training under Company’s Training & Development Scheme
Stipend : Rs.4500/- Ist year / Rs.5000/- IInd year & Rs.5500/- IIIrd year
Walkin Venue :
HLL Lifecare Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Kanagala – 591 225, Tq.Hukkeri, Dist.Belgaum,
Karnataka State, India
Tel: +91 8333 2792444
Date of walk in interview : 07.07.2015 & 08.07.2015
Time : Between 10 AM to 1.00 PM & 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
General conditions :
- The training will be at Kanagala Factory, Kanagala, Tq.Hukkeri, Belgaum Dist. Karnataka – 591 225
- The training will be for a period of 3 years only which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company without notice and without assigning any reason what so ever
- Maximum age limit for the above post is 35 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Those who have undergone training once in Company under this scheme are not eligible to apply, against our future requirement under this scheme.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules.
- The said recruitment process is liable to be stopped or cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Company with or without assigning any reason and Company’s decision will be final in this regard.
- Out station candidates belongs to SC-ST category and called for interview will be entitled for travel expenses reimbursement as applicable from the communication address mentioned in the application form to the venue of Interview by the shortest route as per rules, on submission of proof. The distance should be more than 30-kms.
- The above training will not confer on them any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular employment in the company
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi or in local language if so desired at the time of interview
- Detailed bio-data and Self-attested photocopies of certificates, experience certificates etc. should be produced at the time of walk-in-interview along with Passport Size Photograph.
Official Advertisement : Click Here