Harman (Samsung) Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Harman, a samsung company off campus drive has been scheduled for 2019 batch freshers who are recently graduated in BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C) . This off campus drive is plan to be scheduled in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company URL: www.harman.com
Position: Associate Engineer Software
Job location: Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad
Salary : ₹ 4,00,000
Event date: 24th June 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last date to apply: 21st June 2019
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
- 2019 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C)
- Good PH score
- Good academic record
- Preferred (not must) – candidates with existing campus offer from large IT services companies
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through eLitmus|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives|
Job Description :
- Exciting Development/Testing roles in a Product based company working in the Connected Car/Automative domain.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong C/C++ development skills in Linux environment.
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Must have done hands-on project using C/C++ on an embedded environment.
- Exposure to tools in Test Automation, Build and Scripting will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to SCM tools like Git, Perforce will be an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus , amcat , cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.