Harman Off Campus Drive | 2017 & 2018 Batch | April 2018 | Bangalore
About the company:
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company URL: www.harman.com / www.harman.in
Position: LEAP Engineer- Leadership Program
Job location: BANGALORE
Event date: 22 April 2018
Last date to apply: 19 April 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 9,00,000
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
- 2017/2018 Batch BE/BTech/MTech (CS, IT, E&C) / MCA
- Excellent pH Score
- Good academics
Key Skills Required:
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Expertise in C++ programming will be an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Should hold a valid passport, as one rotation will be overseas (typically no longer than 8 months)
- Commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with positive attitude to succeed
- Desire to learn and develop rapidly within the program period
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, results-oriented, matrixed environment
- Bangalore event is completed
- Evaluations are scheduled in Delhi and Kolkata, interviews will happen in Delhi
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here