YASH Technologies Hiring Freshers | Trainee | 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
Yash Technologies Hiring Fresher graduates from B.Sc /B.Com /BCA /B.E /B.Tech /MBA /Inter CA /ICWA as Trainees across multiple profiles. This job position are open for all the locations including Jobs in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Mumbai and Pune. Candidates who are trained in technologies like SAP, JAVA, BI Tools, VM ware etc can apply for the openings.
Company Name : YASH Technologies
Company Website : www.yash.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Trainees
Salary : As per IT Standards
Experience Required : 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT and Electronic & Communication can apply.
- Familiar with programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards
Also Apply : Latest Fresher Jobs In India
For BI Trainees:
- Must have completed graduation (B.E/B.Tech or MCA/M.Tech or MSC/MCA) in or after year 2016, with minimum 60% Marks
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge of Python or Big Data would be added advantage
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica / DataStage / Talend / Pentaho would be added advantage
- Knowledge of BI tools like Power BI / Tableau / BO / Cognos / QlikView would be added advantage
- Should have strong Aptitude and Data Interpretation skills
- Should have good Communication skills
- Flexible to work in any location (Pune / Hyderabad)
- Candidates applying for BI trainee position should choose the “skill you want to apply for” as “Business Intelligence(BI) Tools”.
For SAP ABAP Trainee:
- B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE/IT or MCA – 2018/2019 Pass-outs only
- 10th, 10+2 , Graduation – 70% and Above
- Good written and verbal Skills
- Flexible working in shifts and any location
- Develop a good understanding of the development processes and methodologies
- Develop a good understanding of the product features
- Contribute to small fixes and issues.
- Able to do small code changes where required
Selection / Interview Process:
- Written Test – Programming and Analytical skills
- Technical/Group Discussion
Candidates Need to carry:
- Interview Call Letter from YASH Technologies
- Latest copy of Resume
- Original ID Proof with a photocopy
- 2 Passport Size Photos (Not older than 6 months)
How To Apply :
Only Shortlisted Applicants would be invited for the Interview.
Apply Link (For Freshers) : Click Here
Apply Link (For Certified Candidates) : Click Here