Microchip Internship 2021 hiring Intern from 2020& 2021 batch at Bangalore. Interns are hired from (BTech/ MTech) electrical, electronics engineering related streams. The candidate will be a key member of the data science team.
About Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market.
Microchip Internship 2021
|Company Name||Microchip Technology Inc.|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Engineering Graduate
- Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and commonly used peripherals (GPIO, Clock, Timer, I2C, SPI and UART)
- Excellent understanding of C language concepts such as data and function pointers, structures and linked lists.
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus.
- Should have an aptitude working with hardware.
- Curiosity and an investigative aptitude will be an added plus.
- Internship position available for MPLAB Harmony 3 SDK Automated Test and Validation team.
- Candidate will be required to understand ATSAM and PIC32 microcontroller and peripheral architecture and operation, MPLAB Harmony SDK API and develop automated test and validation test suites.
- Candidate will required to design and develop PC and Embedded tools that enable test automation.
- You are expected to support on-going automation and production regression test setup maintenance and upgradation.
How To Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply