About HAL Walk-In Drive for Engineering Graduate / Technician Apprentices on 11 & 12 Aug 2016 at Nashik , Maharashtra :
Applications are invited through walk-in from Citizens of India for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nashik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee. The date of walk-in is 11 & 12 Aug 2016.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Official Website : www.hal-india.com
Position : Engineering Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice / Technician (Vocational) Apprentice
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice : Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act Rs.4984/- per Month
- Technician Apprentice :(Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act Rs.3542/- per Month
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice : Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act Rs.2758/- per Month
No of Positions :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice : 95
- AERONAUTICAL ENGG – 15
- COMPUTER ENGG – 4
- ELECTRICAL ENGG – 12
- ELECTRONICS and TELECOMMUNICATION – 18
- MECHANICAL ENGG. – 46
- Technician Apprentice : 95
- CIVIL ENGG – 1
- ELECTRICAL ENGG – 22
- ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION. – 8
- MECHANICAL ENGG – 64
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice : 35 Posts
Date of Drive : 11 & 12 Aug 2016
Reporting Time : 8 AM ( Late comers are not allowed )
Address : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik. Technical Training Centre (TTC) Airport Road,Near 11 BRD Air Force Station, At post: Ojhar(MiG),Tal:Niphad; Dist:NasiK-422207.
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- For Technician Apprentices: Minimum qualification required is candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- For Technician(Vocational) Apprentices : Minimum qualification required is a pass in 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates who meet notified criteria may walk-in at the given address above in the post along with the following original certificates:
- SSC Board Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Qualification certificate (Graduate/Diploma/MCVC)
- Diploma Mark sheet /Graduate Mark sheet /MCVC Mark sheet
- Caste certificate [for OBC/SC/ST]
- Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates in Central Govt. format.
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Two recent passport size color photo graphs.
- XSM proof certificate (if applicable)
- MSI Card (For HAL Wards/Spouse)
- One set of photo copy of all above certificates (self-attested).
- Demand Draft of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty Only) drawn in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar, Township (SBI Branch Code-1196) which is non –refundable (HAL wards /SC/ST/PWD/ candidates are exempted from Demand Draft).
Full Details : Click Here