HackWithInfy 2020 – Infosys
HackWithInfy is a contest for all engineering students across India who are graduating in the year 2021. Candidates from 2021 batch who are interested in programming careers have opportunity to compete and chance to work with Infosys.
Last year HackWithInfy 2019 witnessed 1,18,000+ registrations from students all over India. Infosys offered 3000+ pre-placement interview opportunities.
HackWithInfy Eligibility Criteria:
- Registrations for #HackWithInfy 2020 are now open to all B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech students graduating in the year 2021.
#HackWithInfy competition offers
- Cash prizes worth INR350,000 to the winners
- Pre-placement interview opportunities for Power Programmer and System Engineer Specialist roles at Infosys
- Opportunity for students to showcase their programming skills and earn peer recognition.
HackWithInfy Selection Process
#HackWithInfy 2020 will be conducted in three rounds.
- Round 1 – An individual online challenge that will be held on Sunday, March 15 and Monday, March 16, 2020
- Round 2 – An individual online challenge that will be held on Sunday, March 29 and Monday, March 30, 2020
- Round 3 – Final round that will conducted in a grand finale at our sprawling Infosys Pune campus from Friday, July 3 to Monday, July 6, 2020. Infosys will sponsor travel and accommodation for the selected finalists.
Online challenges in Round 1 and 2 will be conducted on a competitive coding platform which will be announced later.
How To Register with HackWithInfy
Registrations for HackWithInfy are open on InfyTQ portal.
Last date to register for #HackWithInfy 2020 is Saturday, March 7, 2020.
Read More About InfyTQ Certification Exam 2020
Registration Link: Click Here To Register