DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 | BE/Btech/BCA/MCA/Mtech
DXC Technology hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Professional Application Designer In Hyderabad. Candidates from Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field preferred are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Position: Associate Professional Application Designer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Market
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of product design and support experience
- Experience working with software design, development methodologies and implementation
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with application design and development processes, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Provides basic design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Designs, develops, and distributes reusable technical components.
- Provides design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost effectiveness. Analyzes, designs and modifies applications and suites of applications to ensure satisfaction of customer specifications.
- Acts as liaison between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated.
- Conducts technical research and evaluation of tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client and company standards. Assists in developing technical documentation; participates in test-plan development, integration and deployment.
- Defines and develops project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients using appropriate development methodologies and industry standards.
- Works closely with appropriate client management level and engineering team members to assist in designing applications that meet client and industry specifications.
- Assists product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs.
- Participates in selecting, acquiring, configuring and troubleshooting packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply