Cepheid Off Campus Drive 2021: Cepheid hiring freshers for the recruitment of Business Analyst In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in BE/BTech/MTech/MSC are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Cepheid
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Business Analyst
Salary: AS per market statndards
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Finance or related field, with +2 years of work experience or related MSc degree with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Ability to work with large data sets including, but not limited to, data gathering, data analysis and interpretation, visualization, and error recognition.
- Solid proficiency of Excel and other data analysis and visualization software packages such as Tableau, Power BI, JMP, SAP, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to create engaging PowerPoint presentations using meaningful visualizations and good story-telling techniques to communicate complex analytical insights.
- Good knowledge of key statistical terms needed for data analysis and cleanup.
- Team player: Cooperate actively, but able to maintain key focus on impact and accountability. Ideally possess experience working in a matrix environment with the ability to work within complex cross-functional or cross-country initiatives.
- Learning fast and being self-motivated are key competencies for the role.
- Relationship management: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within Cepheid.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in SQL.
- Develop and maintain analytics reports using tools such as Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis of the data to identify abnormalities, erroneous entries, missing values, etc. Perform data cleanup, as needed, by working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and present cohesive analyses to key stakeholders. Ability to craft and tell story, as supported by the data and the analysis, is critical to the role.
- Work with different department Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Cepheid to help them explore/understand their data, as needed.
- Create visualizations and dashboards to help stakeholders make data-based informed decisions.
How To Appy:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Business Analyst role as soon as possible before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply