Flipkart.com is an exciting new way of buying online in India. While the idea itself is not new, we have put it on steroids by offering low prices, free shipping and an intuitive interface to help you search for your favorite products, be it books, media, mobiles or gadgets. And, all this comes with excellent customer service that Indian buyers have always wished for but rarely got.
Company name: Flipkart
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Position: Email Support Process
Walkin Date: on 10, 11 & 12 December 2014
Timing: 11 AM – 3 PM
Experience Required: 0-7 years
Qualification: BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, 12th pass (with work Experience in Email & Chat process)
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Good verbal & Written Communication Skill
- Confident with ability to multi task
- Team player
- Resolving problem quickly
- Being thorough and analytical
- Typing Speed- 35 WPM
- Manage customer inquiries and provide end to end resolution
- Responding to Customer Queries through calls
- Acting as a primary interface for all customer service inquiries
- Handling inquiries and reporting to Concerned Authorities.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Ozone Manay Tech Park, ‘B’ Block,
7th Floor, Survey No.56/18 & 55/9,
Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya,
Bangalore 560 068
Note: Please Carry a Copy of your Updated Resume.
Interested & Eligible candidates can walk-in to the above mentioned venue on between 9th to 12th December 2014.