About The Company :
Fission Labs was established with an intent to accelerate the growth of startups in such a way that each client team developed into an independent, autonomous unit, much like in a nuclear fission process, and hence the name. The founders realized the relevance and need for Valley culture in the Indian business setup. They started their journey with a vision to create a company that emulates not just the Silicon Valley’s culture but also its technological innovations. Sure enough, Fission Labs has successfully served dozens of start-ups and helped turn their dreams into reality. Recently, one of their customers – Deep Forest Media has been acquired by Japan’s largest e-commerce company Rakuten.
Company Name : Fission Labs
Company Website : www.fissionlabs.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Associate Software Engineer
No. of Position : 5
Date of Drive : 18 Mar 2017
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Plot No: 703/A
Road No: 36, Jubilee Hills
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree / Branches / Percentage : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSc degree in computer science or related field with minimum 60% throughout the academic career.
Skills Required :
- Interest/passion for programming. To showcase the same, we expect you to answer the assignment which will be shared with you through an email and bring the answers along with your resume to the walk-in
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Job Description :
Looking for fresh graduates who want to be a part of the engineering team that creates world-class software for fast-growing tech startups from Silicon Valley and some of World’s most popular brands. You will be responsible to ensure that we build, ship and run software of the highest quality that delight end-users and help businesses succeed.
Selection Process :
- You are expected to be at Fission Labs Office by 9:00 AM on 18th March ’17 (Saturday).
- You are expected to bring a copy of your resume, 2 passport size photographs and the answer sheet mentioned in point 3 of “What we look for/Skills” section.
- You are expected to bring copies of your certificates and mark sheets (Only Photocopies)
- Candidates who get through the screening test will be given written test in aptitude and technical
- The written tests would be followed by technical discussion.
- Shortlisted aspirants will be notified for Management & HR discussions in the next week.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here