About The Company :
One of the top IT leader Capgemini named the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® for the 4th consecutive year. With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Company Name : Capgemini
Company Website : www.capgemini.com
Job Location : Mumbai & Bengaluru
Date of Walk-In Drive : 19 March 2017 (Sunday)
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 1 PM
Venue : Plant No. 5, Mumbai-VII (M7 – 2F) office, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Pirojshanagar, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400079. | Contact person: Madhavi Lad
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should be full time course 2015 or 2016 batch pass out only.
- Candidates must have scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 60% in Graduation .
- Candidates must be Bachelor of Engineering / Technology
- Stream of Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronics & Electrical / Information Science / Information Technology
- Skills – Trained/ Certified from an Institute of repute and recognized by Capgemini on Windows Server OS/ MCSE/MCSA
- Candidates must have training certificate or minimum 6 month experience in above area
- The Candidate must carry all mark sheets & passing certificates from 10th to highest qualification
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location (Bangalore/ Mumbai / Pune , Hyderabad ), to work on support role and to work in night shifts/rotational shifts (whenever required)
- Candidates must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
Documents Required : All Sem Marksheets of BE/Btech , Govt Id Proof, 2 Passport Size Photograph and a Resume
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in drive for eligible candidates on 19 Mar 2017 at Capgemini Mumbai location.
Full Info : Click Here