About The Company :
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000. Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We’re currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Company Name : ACT Fibernet
Company Website : www.actcorp.in
Job Location : Bengaluru
Position : Software Developer
Salary : Upto 3.5 LPA
Experience Required : 0 to 9 months
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must have a bachelors degree( BE, B.Tech) . Must have scored above 60% in their graduation, XII,X grade exams.
- Experience level: 0 to 9 months.
- Good analytical & excellent communication skills.
- Good programming skills, and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
- Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability, extensibility and documentation of implemented code.
- Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming language
- Conceptual understanding of SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Good understanding on Operating system concepts Linux , Windows
- Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using C/C++/.NET/CSS/Java/JS/HTML languages to implement code solutions
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here