Epsilon Off Campus drive recruitment hiring Freshers for the role Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore Office. Candidates from 2019, 2020 batch pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering related fields are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply the link read below.
About Company: Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Epsilon Off Campus 2021
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
- 2019 and 2020 – Passedouts
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of SOAP/RESTful web services, JSON.
- Understanding of relational databases and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and text editor programs.
- Good documentation skills for Unit test case and Low Level Design.
- Should be a good team player and quick self-learner.
- Time management, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities, Quality of Work (Attention to Detail).
- Design and develop software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply