How To download Gate 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The authorities of IIT Madras will release GATE 2019 Admit card via online mode on the specified date. All the candidates who are appearing for this exam must download their admit cards before the last date of downloading. As without it, the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam. Here we have mentioned all the necessary information with regard to GATE 2019 Admit card.
How to download GATE 2019 Admit card /Hall ticket?
To download the admit card the candidate has to follow the below mentioned steps –
- Visit to www.appsgate.itg.ac.in.
- Log in to your account by entering the emailed/registration number and password.
- After entering the details click on the Submit button.
- The candidates admit card will appear on the screen.
- Click on download and take the colour print out of the admit card.
Note – Always keep an extra copy of the admit card to avoid uncertainties.
What are the important dates of GATE 2019 Admit card?
Check out the dates below –
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- GATE 2019 Admit card release date – 4th January 2019
- GATE 2019 Admit card last date – 10th February 2019
Important things to remember while downloading the GATE 2019 Admit card –
- The mode of receiving the admit card is online and hence it will not be sent to the candidate in any hard copy form.
- It is advised to check each and every detail of the admit card before downloading.
- In case if there is any mistake, the candidate must inform the respective authorities.
- Any changes with regard to the change of date, center or time will not be entertained by the authorities after releasing the admit card.
Admit card along with a valid identity proof is mandatory to get the entry in the examination hall for writing the GATE exam.