Cognizant Off-Campus drive “Programmer Analyst Trainee” for B.E/B.Tech 2014 Batch freshers,Coimbatore,Tamilnadu 8th,9th,10th November 2013
Few days ago in CTS off campus drive which was held on 26th and 27th october 2013 in seruseri,Tamilnadu around 317 students got selected in that drive Click Here To see the list of selected students on 26th&27th oct.
COMPANY NAME: Cognizant (CTS)
Cognizant is a U.S. based global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant was founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation. The company was spun-off as an independent organization two years later. Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses. By emphasizing its strengths in close customer relationships, highly flexible operations, seamless global delivery culture, and deep knowledge of companies and markets, Cognizant helps its customers achieve better bottom-line results and delivers a better return on outsourcing.
WEBSITE DETAILS: www.cognizant.com
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Programmer Analyst Trainee
OFFERED SALARY: Rs 3 LPA
JOB-LOCATION: Across India
VENUE DATE: 26th & 27th October 2013
VENUE LOCATION: Namakkal,TamilNadu
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
YEAR OF PASSING: 2014 Batch
- The candidate should be B.E/B. Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT) 2014 pass out candidates,
- Should have an aggregate of minimum 75% in 10th & 12th and CGPA of 7.5 and above.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process from I Semester to VI Semester are eligible to participate in this programme.
- Should have strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- The candidate should possess the flexibility to work in Shifts and in any Cognizant Location.
- Open only to Indian Nationals.
(Important Note: This Drive is only for Anna University,Tamil Nadu-Coimbatore Zone Students Only. For More details & list of colleges : Click here)
- Group Discussion for ALL the Candidates
- Online Aptitude Test for Shortlisted Candidates
- Technical & HR Interview for Shortlisted Candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay one time Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) each in the form of Demand draft and attend this Off-campus drive on 8th,9th&10th November 2013 to the following Venue Location.
ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: Rs 750/-Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
VENUE DATE: 8th,9th&10th November 2013
Mahendra Engineering College, Mahendhirapuri,
Mallasamudram, Vadugapalayam, Tiruchengode,
Namakkal District – 637 503
FOR MORE DETAILS AND LIST OF COLLEGES: Click here