Port of Chennai www.chennaiport.gov.in is inviting applications for the post of Apprentices from the eligible Indian nationals with graduation and diploma from Mechanical , Electrical and Electronics , Computer Science and Electronics and Communication department. The last date of receipt of applications is 31 Aug 2015. The eligible Applicants would be called for interview by post and if selected they would be intimated. The eligible batches are 2013 , 2014 and 2015 passed outs. The candidates must be registered with BOAT, Taramani www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in. So it is basically for southern region candidates.
Official Website : www.chennaiport.gov.in
Training Location : Chennai
Duration of Training : 1 year
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates possessing degree or diploma in the following branches of Engineering only will be considered.
- Electrical and Electronics
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Communications
- Should have been Registered with BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training) Tharamani, Chennai. The applications of the candidates who are not registered in the BOAT will be summarily rejected. Click Here To Know More
- Should be within 3 years of passing of Degree/ Diploma courses. (i.e. During the year 2013, 2014 & 2015 only).
How To Apply :
Download Notification and Application Form : Click Here
The completed applications should be addressed to
The Chief Mechanical Engineer, 7th floor, Centenary Building, Chennai Port Trust, No.1 Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.(Opposite to Reserve Bank of India)
The last date for receipt of applications is 31.08.2015