About CDS (II) Recruitment 2017 – Defence Officers – 414 Vacancies – Across India :
Online applications are invited from eligible male and female candidates to join at various wings of Defence Forces (Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force) through Combined Defence Services Examination II 2017-18 conducted by UPSC.
Position : Defence Officers ( Permanent Commission at IMA,INA and AFA and Short Service Commission at OTA)
Salary : Best in the Govt Jobs ( Initially Level 10 of 7th CPC plus MSP, Perks and Allowances)
Name of the Course & No. of Vacancies :
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] : 100 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive
(General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders
(Naval Wing)]. : 45 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course. : 32 Vacancies
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in
October, 2018. : 225 Vacancies (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course
commencing in October, 2018. : 12 Vacancies
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and
not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than
2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998) only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) Male candidates
(married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July,
1999 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course)
Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless
divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible.
They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July,
Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
Application Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
How To Apply:
Online Applications can be filled upto 08/09/2017 till 6 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Details , Paper Pattern & Medical Standards : Click Here