About The Company :
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Data Associate
Salary : Approx 2.3 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Walk-in Drive : 10 Aug 2017
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM (Sharp)
Venue : Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, NH 7, Vidyanagar, Bengaluru International Airport Road, Bengaluru -562157
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015/2016/2017 Batches
- Branches : CSE / ISE / ECE / EEE
- Willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Comprehension of a variety of accents.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Job Description :
The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high-quality output under aggressive deadlines. Specifically, the Transcriber will:
1. Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
2. Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
3. Work autonomously with minimum direction.
How To Apply :
This is a direct walk-in for the the interested and eligible candidates on 10 Aug 2017 at SVCE Bengaluru location. Please confirm and then only proceed.