BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch | Across India
Think and Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division – Byju’s Classes. Company’s wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
Company Name : Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website : www.byjus.com
Position : Business Development Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary : 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 60% or above.
UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
BYJUS Selection/Interview Process:
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
You will start your exciting journey at BYJU’S as a Business Development Associate in the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone with us.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply for Byjus off campus drive using the below link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of interview date/venue and other details.
Direct Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus , amcat , cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.