Amazon Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Bangalore
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0-2 years of experience in building successful software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
- Prior experience with building and supporting live high-volume transaction processing systems – Familiarity with RDBMS – XML, ion and Web Service concepts – Agile development methodologies – Familiarity with UNIX or Linux systems.
As an engineer here, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize the platforms that processes these business and financial events. You will interface with several teams including Fulfilment Services, Fee,Taxes. Retail Systems, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Amazon Web Services, Financial Systems, Accounting and Operations.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here