About Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Recruitment – Assistant Manager / Industrial Workman – 407 Vacancies – Last Date 28 Feb 2017 – Across India :
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India presently having its presses at Mysuru in Karnataka and Salboni in West Bengal with Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications from willing applicants for the posts of Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) in the Company. Applicants are advised to apply Online up to February 28, 2017. Date of Online Test 25 March 2017.
Company Name : Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited
Company Website : www.brbnmpl.co.in
Job Location : Anywhere In India
Position : Assistant Manager / Industrial Workman Grade – I (Trainee)
No. of Posts : Assistant Manager – 57 and Industrial Workman – 350
Assistant Manager – Pay Band : Rs.15050–41760 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5520/-. The selected candidates in Assistant Manager Grade will be placed on probation for a period of one year on a Pay of Rs.15050 + Grade Pay of Rs.5520 per month in the Pay Band of Rs.15050-41760. The initial gross monthly emoluments, including Dearness Allowance at the Basic Pay of Rs.20570/- (Pay + Grade Pay) is Rs.47700/- (approx.).
Industrial Workman Grade–I – Pay Band : Rs.7000-24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280/-. The selected candidates will be taken initially on training for one year during which period they will be given mainly “on-the-job” training. They will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 16000/- (Rupees Sixteen thousand only).
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Manager : B. Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government-recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering. They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee) : The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. These courses should have been recognised by the Government. The applicants should also have at least one year post-qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager : Not more than 31 years. (i.e., Applicants born on or after March 01, 1986 are only eligible to apply)
- Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee) : Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (i.e., Applicants born between February 28, 1999 and March 01, 1989 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive)
Selection Process :
- The Objective type of written examination in respect of Assistant Manager will consist of tests on Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- The Objective type of written examination in respect of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) consist of tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Science (Consisting of Physics & Chemistry of 10th Std. CBSE) and General Knowledge.
Application Fee :
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Rs.200/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here