About BEL Recruitment of Electronics & Computer Engineers at Bangalore Unit Last Date 3 March 2016 :
Bharat Electronics, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Computer Science Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Telecom & Broadcasting Systems SBU at Bangalore Unit.
- Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication and Computer Science) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.03.2016.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Experience: Minimum 6 months in relevant Experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in BEL.
- No. of Vacancy: 5 Electronics and 5 Computer Science (Changes depending upon the requirement).
- Job: The requirement is in the areas of Development / Testing / Project Management /Customer Support.
- Computer Science : Knowledge and experience in Software Engineering & Software Life Cycle Processes with programming experience in C / C++ / C#, Java / .NET Platform.Experience in software testing and automation tools, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) process and standard scripting Languages. Candidates with additional knowledge in surveillance and security solutions, audio / video codecs, IP cameras, sensors, networking protocols, MySQL / Oracle/ database servers, switches, routers and VPN concentrators, will be preferred.
- Electronics: Knowledge and experience for the design of analog and digital electronic circuits. Knowledge in surveillance and security solutions, audio / video codecs, IP cameras, sensors, networking protocols, switches, routers and VPN concentrators, MySQL / Oracle / database servers and network security. Should be able to manage, deploy, monitor, maintain and support IT infrastructure, including networking, server and storage devices. Candidates with additional knowledge in Software Engineering & Software Life Cycle Processes will be preferred.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview.
- Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any of the other SBU in Bangalore Complex.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech and who do not have 6 months work experience need not apply.
How To Apply :
last date to apply is 3 March 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here