Aspire Systems Off Campus Recruitment Drive on 26 July 2019 (Friday) in Chennai for BSc/B.Com/BA streams (2018 & 2019 Passed outs). Aspire Systems would like to invite eligible candidates.
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. We work with some of the world’s most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise.
Company Name : Aspire Systems India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.aspiresys.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Trainee Engineer
Salary : 2.4 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Drive : 26 July 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Stream: BSc/B.Com/BA streams (2018 & 2019 Passed outs)
- Percentage: 60% and above from 10th, 12th and Degree.
- The recruitment drive is for our IT Infrastructure related services.
- Candidates hired from this drive will be placed in IT-based development, maintenance and support projects
- To support customers across the global in their time zone from our Chennai office
- To provide round-the-Clock assistance; should be flexible to work in 24/7 rotational shifts
- Should be good in logical and analytical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Selection / Interview Process :
- Written test (Aptitude & Technical)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Friday : 26th July 2019 Only Written test ( 1 hour – Aptitude plus technical)
Written Test Time : 08:30 AM – 1:00 PM Saturday : 27th July 2019
Technical (level 1,2) & HR Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be happening on 27th July 2019
Documents needed for Interview Process:
- 2 Copies of ‘Updated CV’
- 1 passport size photograph
- Copy of the call letter
The final shortlisted candidates will be placed in our Chennai office and they will be asked to join immediately as we are hiring for our immediate business needs.
- Offer Designation: Trainee
- CTC: 2.01 LPA during Probation of 6 Months.
- After Successful Completion of probation : 2.40 LPA
- Salary during training: 10,000 INR (per month)
- Training Period : 4.5 Months (Four and Half months)
- Service Agreement: 3 years
How To Apply :
Interview Venue details will be sent to the applied eligible candidate’s email ID on 25 July 2019 before 12 PM
Apply Link: Click Here