AMCAT is a employability assessment test which focuses on entry level jobs for freshers. The main advantage of taking AMCAT test is to increase your chances to attend more off campus and interview. AMCAT has been immensely grown in last 2-3 years as its providing one of the best leading IT companies in india. In many colleges there is no placement and there is no one to find out the talent of those students who all are capable of learning and creativity. AMCAT provides a good platform to those students also who all are not satisfied with their current job and opting for another company. Even in Recession times myamcat has provide jobs to many aspiring students.
- Each Module is of 900 marks.
- Cannot Skip any question.
- Cannot go back to the Previous Question.
- No Negative Marking.
- No Calculators Allowed
- Minimum questions to be answered per module is 16 to generate a score.
- Every Module with a separate timer and leftover time will not be credited to another module.
- Cannot Skip any module.
- CS/IT/EC Students need to attempt at-least one module out of C++, Java, UNIX, SQL.
- We will prefer if students of other streams except CS/IT/EC can also attempt Computer
- Programming though it is Optional. This will increase the visibility.
It is very important for a student to note their AMCAT ID’s, once the Test Starts.
For CS and IT Students please refer CP:- Computer Programming (C++ and JAVA)
MCQ section of AMCAT Syllabus.
For ECE students please refer ES:- Electronics & Semiconductor and TC:-
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
For EEE students please refer EE:- Electrical Engineering section of syllabus.
Download AMCAT Sample Papers: https://www.myamcat.com/syllabus-sample-papers
AMCAT Registration Link : Click Here